Freearticle is one revenue sharing website that makes it very easy for writers to publish and earn. You can use your own adsense account if you wish. You get 80 percent chance to display your ads while Freearticle gets only 20 percent.
Those who do not have personal adsense account are highly favored by this website. All you need to do is keep publishing and earning 80 percent of what is earned through your publications. This makes it needless to run your own blog where you have to deal with the technicalities and funding.
Interestingly, you can monitor your earnings from your backend. It’s clear and transparent. You can unpublish your published articles anytime. They are always yours.
How do you get involved?
Go to www.freearticle.net on your device. Go to the menu bar and click on register or go to the end of the page to find subscribe. Click on it and register. You will get a message to your email that provides your password which you can always change. However, at this point you will be registered as a subscriber.
How do you become an author?
After registration, you should create your first post. This is how you indicate that you intend to be an author on the site. Go to post an article on the menu bar. Clicking it will take you to a page where you can enter your name, email, title of article, and post picture (if you have one.) Copy and paste your article in the space provided and click submit. Your post will be instantly submitted, and you can view and edit it by logging in to your a count. However, that will be possible after your submissions have been reviewed, and edited if need be.
After publishing your first article, you can login using your login details to make changes to your article. You can publish and delete your articles as you wish, especially as you certainly will like to produce the best which will in turn earn you more.
Your article will be edited by experts. This will enhance the quality of your article. This is done for free. However you must have done your best to do something great.
Payment is as you want it. Paypal, and transfer are the current methods. However, other payment methods will be included very soon. They make you receive your earning as you find convenient. They are out to give writers the best treatment. You can speak with the admin through the contact page on how you would like to be paid.
You are paid as soon as your earning reaches a threshold of $20. However you can request for payment before the threshold if you intend to unsubscribe.
Freearticle is a very competitive alternative to other revenue sharing sites like hubpages.com, infobarrel.come , wizzley.com, pagewizz.com, bukisa.com amongst many others.